- 1 Augmented Reality Training Overview
- 2 Augmented Reality Course Content
Augmented Reality Training Overview
Augmented Reality (AR), a related technology, enhances (or) augments reality by providing digital information on top of what the user is seeing. Augmented Reality is the combination of real and virtual objects in present environment. AR is different from Virtual reality. AR is very limited at first. But today, it is used bulkier. Recently, Augmented Reality Training is being accepted by the users and in future, it will become a great tool as it will help user tasks in the real world.
Objectives of the AR Training
The course presents a review of current Augmented Reality (AR) technology and provides a detailed analysis of the engineering, scientific and functional aspects of AR systems and the fundamentals of AR modeling and programming. The course also introduces to the development and building of virtual environments and simulators and presents some force and tactile feedback devices and newer visualization and interaction interfaces.
- You don’t need any prior technical knowledge to take this course.
- If you are familiar with markup languages (like HTML, XML etc) and content management systems, you may be more at ease with the key concepts and techniques.
Who can attend this course
- Anyone who is interested to build their career in AR World
Augmented Reality Course Content
Introduction to Augmented Reality
- Related Technologies
- AR vs. MR & VR
- Steps for AR
- AR Triggers
- Content Placement
- AR SDKs
- ARToolkit Part II
- AR in Gaming
Augmented Reality for Marketing/Promotion
- Things to Keep in Mind
AR in the Enterprise
- What AR in the Enterprise Can Do
- Enterprise Considerations
- Microsoft HoloLens and Spatial Mapping
- Building the Visual Studio Project
- Exporting the Spatial Map
Augmented Reality Features
- Other Future AR Technologies
- Virtual Retina Display2m 9s